Re: how to use different fonts on the windows version

On 21.06.2006 10:30, Malte Stücker wrote:
Hi,
i canŽt figure out how to select different fonts (in my case symbols) in the windows version of dia.
Tanks for your help in advance,
The underlying text rendering library Pango does not support anything beside truetype fonts. SO if you don't have a truetype version of the Symbol font you are out of luck.

        Hans