From: Hans Breuer <hans breuer org>
Date: May 22, 2006 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: Dia UML changes
To: jan jan <jve7gm gmail com>

On 18.05.2006 21:43, jan jan wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> Can you help me merge my changes into the main stream.

Sure - but a much better place for getting Dia patches
reviewed is bugzilla, rather than my private Inbox.

Or maybe in this special case the mailing list.
By skimming over you patch - and looking something up
in the UML specification - I've got the impression
that you want to add some non standard extensions
to classes
[
   Attribute -> isn't this a property when using the
     class a member variable, not of the class itself.
   Static, Visibility -> same here.
   Sealed -> does this mean "Final, can't be redefined"
     as in UML_LEAF
}
to the already overly complex UML handling. Or am I
missing something?

Feel free to forward this message to dia-list when answering.
IMO such discussion should not be in private mail - so
other people can take part.

Thanks,
        Hans

get along without it.                -- Dilbert