Re: Select Menu Option Question

On Thu, 2007-08-09 at 16:47 -0700, Mark Dexter wrote:
Hi. On the Select menu, there is a radio-group option for: Replace,
Union, Intersection, Remove, Inverse.

I have played with these and I can't get them to do anything. If they
do something, I'd like to add something in the help documentation.

I'm working on 0.96.1 on WinXP. Thanks. Mark Dexter

These are for how drag-select behaves when you already have some objects
selected.  Unfortunately, they seem to be broken at the moment.

-Lars