Dia with newer python on win32

Hi all,

we want to use dia as drawing tool on win32 machines (WinXP/W2k).
The installation of the binary package on win32 is O.K. but the integration
of the python plugin isn't.
I think the reason is the old python dll (2.2) dia looks for.

How can I get dia working with it's python plugin and a newer installed python ?
Compiling from dia source with python option isn't possible for us and also the linux way of soft linking.

Thanks for your help,
Andreas

Telefonieren Sie ohne weitere Kosten mit Ihren Freunden von PC zu PC!
Jetzt Yahoo! Messenger installieren!