Question about SADT

Hello.

First of all, thank you for such an amazing program as Dia.

I've encountered a problem using SADT notation: I can reduce font size, but I can't reduce line width of a
SADT-box and a SADT-arrow. I can set line width for Gane and Sarson's processes and entities, but not for
SADT's. So diagrams are unreadable and look pretty unattractive with all that thick-bordered boxes and thick
arrows.

And, by the way, it would be very nice to place SADT-labels directly on the arrow additionally to
zipper-labels, like it was made in AllFusion Process Modeller and even in Visio (not very good realisation of
the idea).

Thank you. I hope Dia will be the best.

Truly yours, Andrey.

P. S. And maybe it's already the best diagramming software? :)