Re: No allowed to write temporary files in...

It's a known bug that I reported and I'm told is fixed in v0.97 but I
haven't found that to DL and test yet.

2008/3/13 Rajasingham, Prabhakar <Prabhakar Rajasingham team telstra com>:

Hi guys,
Just downloaded Dia and tried to save a file.  I got the message "No allowed
to write temporary files in C:\Documents and Settings\L001\My Documents\My
Pictures\" and the picture didn't save.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?  I do have admin rights to the box
and can save files to the directory so I'm completely baffled.

Help would be gratefully appreciated.

All the best,
Prabhakar