Dia crashes when applying/saving preferences

Hi,

While working on the zoom patch Dia has crashed on me several times. I'm not really sure I should report it since Dia is still being developed. Basically, preferences are unusable. It crashes in prefs_set_length_unit() because the parameter is null. Not sure if this is an issue, but there is a call in preferences.c to update_internal_prefs() which is passed null arguments. I can't image that would work given the code.

If you need more, let me know.
--
phil