Re: how soon and which version version will be pushed ?

At 16.12.2011 07:32, Cristian Secară wrote:
I like to know how soon another release will be released and if that
version will be a maintenance of the current stable version.

Your mail triggered the long overdue Dia 0.97.2 release. So the next release almost certainly will be from the master branch.

I am asking this because we want to work on the translation (for
Romanian) and need to know if it makes sense to work on the stable
version or on master.

Just notified gnome-i18n about the virtual closing of the dia-0-97 branch.
Please put your translation updates on dia master.

Thanks,
        Hans