Re: Dia 64 bit

Hi Kevin,

On 05.08.2012 00:19, K Patts wrote:
There is no displayed error message or even for that matter a notification
message. Dia is simply not launching.
Usually the "Console" gives helpful information in these cases. Applications -> Utilities -> Console. In case you're familiar with Terminals, you may also want to open a terminal and try to start
Dia.app/Contents/Resources/bin/dia

I have noticed that in the application information in Mac OS X 10.8 it
gives as per attached the status of Dia being a 64-bit = No report.
Are you aware of Gatekeeper?

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5290?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

As the current Dia app is unsigned, you'll have to "allow applications downloaded from anywhere".

I guess I have to sign up to the Mac Developer Program in order to sign the app.
In case anyone wants to contribute to the cost:

http://dia-installer.de/support/donations.html

Regards,

Steffen