Re: Need help - icons for shapes missing

Hi Mike and Andrey...

Reply posted at bottom.

Michael Ross wrote:
Andre's suggestion is good, there can be incompatibilities reading the
image files themselves, if your system is predisposed somehow to use a
wrong version of GTK?  Something like that.

If you can eliminate that as a source of trouble it would be good.  If
the locations are truly correct then, someone smarter than me will have
to lend a hand.

FWIW, most people don't have this trouble.  It is not a regular topic
for discussion.  So there is some likelihood it is related to
your particular installation.

Mike

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 1:39 AM, Don <don886 noark net