Re: Line Withs

Hi John,

On 02/22/2012 06:32 PM, John D. wrote:
I have a completed flow chart and I would like to change the line widths and shape outlines.

Is there a global command to do this?

Just select the objects where you would like to change the line width. Then do a right-click on of them and select "Properties" from the context menu. Change the line width and click "Apply" or "OK".

Your problem might be to efficiently select those elements you would like to change. Have a look at the "Select" menu, especially the "Same Type" option. Details can be found in the Dia manual:

http://dia-installer.de/doc/en/selecting-chapter.html#multi-selection

Does this solve your problem?

Regards,

Steffen