Re: A couple of questions - sizing objects and printing

Chris,

On 01/27/2012 06:51 PM, Chris Green wrote:
That only works if I want to set a size that fits the grid. Typically I
will use the grid at some nice integral scaling factor.  It's then OK if
I want to set a rectangle to, say, 50cm x 100cm but what happens if I
need to set something to a size like 497mm x 942mm, quite likely if I'm
drawing out a layout of some equipment or similar.
Are you able to run Python plugins? It should be easy to create a simple size entry plugin.

Regards,

Steffen