Re: png exported from command line has low density

At 05.03.2012 14:55, shiraz hashim wrote:
Hi Andrey,
On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 5:39 AM, Andrey Repin<anrdaemon freemail ru>  wrote:
[...]
This could happen, if Dia is using different export filter from command line,
than one you're using from UI.

I would cross check on this. Can I choose explicitly (in command-line) one among
several png type available ?

When using command line versions of tools it is almost always useful to try the parameter --help. For the topic at hand that should answer your question.