Re: Shape export issue

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 2:24 AM, David Arnold <davida pobox com> wrote:
On 26/04/2013, at 8:13 AM, Andrey Repin wrote:

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for your reply.

[...]

I have now played a little with using Inkscape in this role (manually hacking its plain SVG output into a
Dia shape file), and the results have not been especially encouraging.  I think the resulting SVG is a
little too complex.

What do people recommend?

Inkscape, two hands down!

You can select any object and view the SVG XML on the spot for that
particular object. Furthermore, you can edit the properties right then
an there and see the changes graphically; I guess you already figured
this out ;-)

--
Alejandro Imass