Major problems with line width in export.?..?.

I am using Dia to create flow chart diagrams for an important work project. It has been working fine, but I
have one major problem. After exporting my finished diagram as a pdf, all the line widths that I set seem to
reset in thickness. Even when I set all line widths to 0.00 and the font size, in each object, to 60.88 the
lines are still thicker than the text and the words hard to read. Please let me know how I can fix this
problem so I can include my Dia diagrams in my published report.

Thanks!
-
Chris