Adding class to SVG Export

Hi

I am trying to use Dia to generate svg diagram for presentations build
using reveal.js, and I need to modify the way the svg is exported.

Context : Reveal.js https://github.com/hakimel/reveal.js/ is a small
framework for creating presentation using HTML. Of course SVG can be
included in the HTML file.
One of the feature of reveal.js is to be able to display the content
of a slide step by step using the class "fragment".
( See https://github.com/hakimel/reveal.js/#fragments and
http://lab.hakim.se/reveal-js/#/fragments ).
A small test shows that it work for SVG too : I can have a beautiful
diagramm in my page that appears step by step, the problem is I just
need to edit the SVG by hand...I would like to use Dia for that, of
course.

I have actually 2 problems :

- include class and data-fragment-index) in the properties :
easy for the shapres thanks to <ext_attributes>. I just need to edit
all shapes I want to include

--
Julien Gilles.