Feature request for dia ?

Hello,
I use dia for few years and I'm missing some features... I go on gnome.org to found an address to send this kind of request, and I found this mailling list.

Please, let me know if it's possible to have this features in a possible next release ? Maybe this request seems you to be odd, but I guess it's a part of the usability issues.

- A shortcuts editor, and better a macro editor for Dia.
- And as I must use Mac and Windows too, I usually hit backspace to delete objects but with dia only delete key works. Could we have both ?
- Then you can't select text, or copy, or paste on edit mode (F2). So it could take a lot time to do some tasks.

Thank you

Colas Fuchs
Student in sound
ENSATT - Lyon - France