Timothy

From: timothy141542 hotmail com
To: fnatter gmx net
CC: mini yaseminyilmaz net; bart s abwesend de
Subject: RE: dia-installer.de / Steffen Macke
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 13:44:13 +1100

> From: fnatter gmx net
> To: timothy141542 hotmail com
> CC: mini yaseminyilmaz net; bart s abwesend de
> Subject: Re: dia-installer.de / Steffen Macke
> Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 19:36:16 +0100
>
> timothy b <timothy141542 hotmail com> writes:
>
> > Felix,
>
> hello Timothy,
>
> > I would be happy to take over in the short term, if you don't get any
> > other offers.
>
> great, thanks!
>
> > I do
> > need to set the expectation that I'm not a programmer and would be taking on the role as
> > a custodian of Windows for Dia.
>
> Does that mean you want to administrate dia-installer.de and/or maintain
> windows binaries?

Yes, the website and Windows binaries is fine with me.  I am clueless when it comes to MAC's.

> Do you need help with the windows installer ("binaries")?

I may need some assistance.  I had VC++6.0 ages ago but have probably lost the disks.  I will need to put in some time to understand what it is I'm going to need help with first.

> @Yasemin: Do you have access to Steffen's source code of the windows
> installer?

I only have access to what is publicly available, nothing more.

> Can we continue this discussion on (CC:) dia-list gnome org?
>
> Thanks again and and Best Regards,
> Felix

Yes.