Re: Is it possible to connect the ends of lines together?

There are a number of ways, obviously not what you were expecting.

You can create a polyline then add and subtract movable corners. I believe these corners can be radiused.  The zigzag lines can be radiused.

You can place a connection point and attach line ends to it (I forget which shape group has that, maybe circuit?) then move the connection point and line ends follow.

You can place the lines on grid crossings while snapping is enabled.

You can group lines that are in close proximity and move the group and the lines stay together.

There may be other ways.

Mike