Re: dogtail Application Query

On 9/7/06, Yong Zheng <zhengyo cn ibm com> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 11:28 -0700, David Murray wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been interested in using dogtail to automated a GUI application
> on the UNIX platform and was wondering how to get started.

The three articles from Red Hat magazine can be helpfull for you...
http://www.redhat.com/magazine/020jun06/features/dogtail/
http://www.redhat.com/magazine/021jul06/features/dogtail/
http://www.redhat.com/magazine/022aug06/features/dogtail/

:)
Makuchaku
--
http://makuchaku.info
When you speak out with the courage of your convictions, people listen!