Clearing vs closing an entry

Hello!

Todd, it looks as if "clearing" an entry is the same thing
(conceptually) as closing an entry. In version 2.0.2 there is no "Close
entry" option, but it looks like "Clear entry" does the exact same thing
but with a key-combo other than Ctrl-W.

It seems that it would be Drivel would be more HIG-compliant were "Clear
entry" to be moved from the Edit menu to the File menu and renamed
"Close entry" with a key-combo of Ctrl-W.

I know you're working on the plugin system, and I'm looking forward to
the release that incorporates that! Thanks for your hard work on Drivel!

Gratefully,
Kurt McKee