Re: Hello and proposal

On Fri, 2005-10-14 at 10:24 -0400, Nelson Rodriguez wrote:

> I'm new to the list. The reason why I joined is because I had recently
> installed drivel and I like it.
> The only thing is that I'm using a non supported music player (amarok for KDE)
> to get the "Listening to".

Grahame Bowland has two patches for Amarok support. One that calls the
DCOP binary and one that talks to Amarok using D-BUS via a D-BUS<->DCOP
bridge. You should be able to find them in the archives of this list.

Hopefully in KDE4 all applications will talk D-BUS. It is also helpful
that music players will all implement similar D-BUS APIs.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA