Re: Continued development?

On Tue, 2007-05-29 at 07:05 -0700, Jon Phillips wrote:

> This is funny. I was just about to write the exact same email.
>
> I think we should do this. Wait until the end of the week for a reply by
> any admins. If we get no reply, then consider other options to get code
> changes in.
>
> Drivel is pretty cool, but is no good to me without the category/tagging
> support.
>
> Ok, does this sound good? If so, then I will reping the list come
> saturday to see if there is an admin or lead developer. If not, then we
> should push this in other ways (as last last resort), Cool?
>
> Jon

Sounds like a good idea. Like I say, I'm no expert programmer, so I'm
not sure if I take over the project lead on this, but I suppose there's
no better time to learn. Let the list know if you manage to get hold of
a lead dev or admin and can take over the project, otherwise I would
suggest we fork it.

Darryl LeCount
www.jamyskis.net
darryl jamyskis net

PGP Key: 1E94A0F1
To confirm the authenticity of this mail, add this key to your PGP keyring.
Um den Ursprung dieses E-Mails zu bestätigen, bitte diesen Schüssel an Ihrem PGP-Schlüsselbund einfügen.
Pour vérifier l'authenticité de ce courriel, ajoutez ce clé à votre porte-clés PGP.