[Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG 0.14.1 has been released! (Developing version)

Hi,

  I'm pleased to announce the latest version of EasyTAG has been
released. Here is a list of changes in this release:

  * Fixed a segfault when using translation table,
  * Fixed problem with id3lib-3.7.13,
  * Message boxes when saving files: now "Do the same for the rest" when
    renaming files and when saving tags are separated,
  * Fixed positioning of the small window with a stop button,
  * Added a handle on the right of the browser frame to adjust the size
    of tag entries,
  * German translation updated (thanks to Colin Marquardt),
  * French translation updated,
  * Russian translation updated (thanks to Serg Zhumatiy).

Please let me know if you find any bugs in this release.

Jerome

--
EasyTAG - MP3 Tagger for Linux
http://easytag.sourceforge.net