Re: [Easytag-mailing] easytag ported to win32 native!

Very goob job Michael... it looks great!
As the directory management is only for an Unix structure, there is problably lot of changes to do for this part.

And with your patch we could probably supply an easytag-2.0.exe package with the other ones ;-)

Thanks for all your work
Jerome