Re: [Easytag-mailing] encoding for freedb

Hi,

   Do you have an example? to make some tests...

Regards,
Jerome

Maksimenko Anton wrote, the 08/12/2006 05:02 :
Hi. I have one problem using freedb: the actual data transferred from their database may contain characters in different encodings. However, when using EasyTag's "CDDB Search File(s)" feature, I cannot choose the encoding. So the names coded in smth other than ISO-8859-1 are unreadable. Does anyone know how to overcome the problem?

Many thanks in advance.
Anton.

--
EasyTAG - Tag editor for MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files
http://easytag.sourceforge.net