Re: [Easytag-mailing] Freezing when searching CDDB

Hi,

   The bug was fixed in the last version 1.99.13

Regards,
Jerome

Timo Reimann wrote, the 03/04/2006 05:00 :
--- Timo Reimann <ttr2654 yahoo de> wrote:
Hope this can be fixed soon for easytag truly is an
amazing tag editor and CDDB is as vital as the air
that I breathe. :)

I finally found a workaround: After I switched from
the standard freedb server to one local to my country
(Germany, freedb.freedb.de), I haven't suffered a
single application lock-up in approximately 5 hours of
MP3 tagging and CDDB-consulting with easytag.

I am not sure if switching the CDDB server is a proper
fix to this issue, however. Could be that it actually
has something to do with erroneous/missing network
failure detection but I'm not delving into easytag
code to find that out -- I'm happy for the moment. :)

--Timo

___________________________________________________________ Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC: http://messenger.yahoo.de