[Easytag-mailing] Tags always 'changed'

Hi, whenever I select a folder and tracks are listed in the middle pane, then switch to another folder or try to exit, EasyTag says there have been unsaved changes and prompts me to save the tracks, even though I have done nothing - it seems to ask me about all tracks.

After reading the docs, I find:

"Sometimes when loading files, you will note that some files are displayed to red. This will be due to useless spaces which are automatically stripped in the fields. So it displays the file in red to let you to save the file. Note that you can't disable this feature)."

How do I tell exactly what changed? I find it strange that nearly every single track has been auto-corrected, since these were auto-tagged by another program, Picard, which gets information from an online music database - did Picard really add extraneous spaces?

Also, why can't this feature be disabled?
--
Yang Zhang
http://www.mit.edu/~y_z/