Re: [Easytag-mailing] EasyTag status?

Hi,

The original developer of Easytag has stopped development and cannot be reached by email (at least, I couldn't reach him).
This means that the website and sourceforge page are unmaintained.

There is however a group of people still creating fixes and other improvements for Easytag, but because we did not until recently have a central repository or indeed anything else than this mailinglist, it was a bit ... unorganized.

Luckily Alex Bennee has been so kind to create a git repository. So we now have a central place for people to submit there work on Easytag. I hope this we lead to more active development on Easytag.

If you want to contribute, you're help is of course greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Daniel