[Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG resurrected and back from the dead!

Hey folks,

I managed to track down Jérôme and he was kind enough to add me to the
list of project administrators. I told him that it's still his baby, so
hang on to the keys because we just want to be able to pump life back
into the project with our patches and what have you.

So anyways, we have Alex's wonderful git repository that's full of a
number of peoples' contributions, including my own. I am about to clone
the repository to our SF project page, when I figured we should probably
discuss the choice of SCM. We have several popular options SF provides.

(1) Keep Subversion.
(2) Replace Subversion with CVS
(3) Replace Subversion with Git
(4) Replace Subversion with Bazaar
(5) Replace Subversion with Mercurial

My vote is for (4) personally, as I've recently come to love Bazaar.

But since the choice shouldn't solely be up to me, I've created a poll
here where everyone can vote on their preference. After some reasonable
amount of time, say, 2 weeks, whatever has the most votes I will enable
and migrate the repository to that format. Please vote only once =)

Vote:
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=4e04d772a34eb0e4f6954f91

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer