Re: Use scanner to Rename File and Directory using single character of mask

Hi Oliver,

I was thinking something along the same lines after my original post.

For now, I spent about an hour on this yesterday and made some progress with the basic implementation (I opted for %A for a quick test and got it working).

Unfortunately, it's been almost 20 years since I did any C/C++ programming and never done anything with GTK so between trying to recall the sketchy-at-best knowledge I had back then and wrapping my head around the GTK piece, it will likely take longer than I originally thought when I first looked at the code.