Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Fw: Crash on Ekiga Startup [latest]

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:41:32 +0100
Jan Schampera <jan schampera web de> wrote:

> Checked out versions from 15. January also crash, so I guess the
> problem is home-made somehow, and not to be seen critical. Sorry for
> the wind (it appeared just after updating, the libs that were
> installed before worked).

Confirmed, it were rests of an OPAL installation that were distributed
over my filesystem (maybe related to broken uninstall taget in
Makefile). After some manual search & destroy act, it works.
Though, was PWLib HEAD version bumped recently (1.11.2 -> .3)?

J.

--
Once you've got the perfect hammer, everything looks like a nail.