Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Windows binaries with h264 and speex support

Hi Emmanuel!

> Could my problem come from the
> fact that I use a Swedish version of the OS?

I don't think so. I have a German one and it works there. I also saw it working fine on a Bulgarian Windows XP. (Was quite suprised to see that a localisation for Bulgarian is available).

> I have switched to Linux (and
> compiling the trunk version on ubuntu).

Let us know how well this works for you. There's a Wiki page on that subject as well, so feel free to share your experience. (Someone might have to create an account for you.=

Regards,
Torsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------