Re: [Ekiga-list] Grandstream Consumer/Enterprise phone question (anyone use on Ekiga?)

Business Manager Jeremiah O'Neal wrote:

> selection because it's all contained in one system. I was also thinking
> about getting a SIP phone that had wireless capabilities or an addon
> wireless system.

I use a Pirelli DPL10 which is a SIP wifi/standard mobile with both the
Grandstream and ekiga.  Actually my unit is a T-Com 300GSM, but that is
just a badge-engineered Pirelli. I did have to upgrade the original
firmware.

ael