Re: [Ekiga-list] Status of Win port

Eugen Dedu wrote:

"VFW support is still not visible even though ptlib is built with VFW enabled." - I suppose this is still true...

Fails to register: Could you send us a -d 4 output?  (I haven't seen any, sorry)

Here's the -d4 output. I've also attached a "vfw" log in that I clicked "Detect Devices" and the log shows what PTLib thinks of my system. You can see "PTLIB/VideoForWindows" being output.