Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.02 for Windows: Logitech QuickCam Pro9000 and choosing Default-SIP ?

Le mardi 17 février 2009 à 07:03 +0100, Hans Bauer a écrit :

> Hans Bauer wrote:
> > Michael Cronenworth wrote:

That means there is a bug in the WDM driver of your webcam. Try
upgrading it.

But I will ask if people contributing to the WIN32 build can also build
our 'DirectVideo' capture plugin. It might work with it.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
(o-