Re: [Ekiga-list] server down again

Damien Sandras schrieb:
Le samedi 11 juillet 2009 à 18:41 -0400, Andre Robatino a écrit :
Down again.

Restarted.

As I said, somebody is having fun during the night and crashes it.
I am not quite shure that it is not me. I am trying to find a bug of Win32 Ekiga. It seems opal/ptlib related and is unfortunately also in the versions needed for Ekiga 3.2.5. Instead of opening the audio device when a call has been established to 500 ekiga net, windows are piling up and render XP or Win7 rather unusable. Surprisingly this does not happen when connecting to a local Ekiga 2.0.10 by direct IP. So I have to kill Ekiga before Windows gets stuck. Please keep starting ekiga.net so that I can continue bisecting ptlib/opal.
Michael