[Ekiga-list] IPP codecs support for fully operational H264 on LINUX

Do the IPP codecs support fully operational H264 on LINUX? On the website of ipp codecs, www.ippcodecs.org, I just see that H264 is quoted as 'Fully Implemented' and the operating system is not specified.

I am asking such a question because I am using ekiga with IPP codecs for H264 videoconferencing between linux and windows. I see 0/30 fps from ekiga on linux and a 30/0 fps from ekiga on windows which means there is no encode happening. Also, the remote video( local video from linux setup) decoded by ekiga on windows is showing a consistent green colored image. This doesnt happen when i am using the default codecs.

Please let me know what should I do to get H264 encoded frames with IPP codecs. I am using IPP codec version 5.3.

I have also tried the IPP codec v6.0 but Ekiga seems to be having support until v5.3 only. While using IPP v6.0 I see an error message which says that Ekiga could not find ippcore-5.3.dll.

Thanks,
Chaitanya