Re: [Ekiga-list] VoipCheap calls does not work

On 22/08/10 14:01, D.P. wrote:
On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 13:30:23 +0200
Eugen Dedu<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>  wrote:

Try checking off all the video codecs and make a call.

If it does not work, make a bug report on bugzilla and attach the -d 4
output.

In the mean to use more than one of accounts in the same time, I hope is better to have those preferences about video/audio codecs sticked to the every account, not the app-wide.

Do you know - could I ask that future in bugzilla?

I think what you ask is too "fine" (fine granularity). Moreover, the best is to allow those registrars to work with video codecs checked on too. However, opal main developer says the problem comes from the registrar.

--
Eugen