Re: [Ekiga-list] SIP NUMBER

first instinct is to tell you to google "ekiga" and "ipkall" to get the info you seek.  I had it setup ages ago, so I don't really remember what i did, but I know it stemed from google those two terms (as is my habit when I can't figure something out with the provided information.  Most likely, you will find a nice list of Ubuntu forum threads, maybe a couple of Mandriva ones, but take the time to sort them out and try what you come across (and note what worked for your own purposes as well as letting us know you figured it out)...

--
"Custom" is NOT mass produced... then it's just a product line.
Custom Processing Unlimited