Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga for windows behind a home router can not make a call to the client on Ubuntu behind the same router.

On 08/09/10 10:48, Mouse Rusty wrote:
Ekiga for windows behind a home router can not make a call to the
client on Ubuntu behind the same router.

Instead of ekiga for windows, I have tried eyebeam. eyebeam works very
well ( to make a call ).

Wireshark ( a network traffic analyzer ) give me some results. But I
am not familiar to sip protocol and feel a little difficult to
analysis it. But I am sure the logs will be helpful. (attached)

I do not understand why in linux pcap the IP is .100, while in windows pcap-s the IP is .102. Haven't the captures been taken from the same communication?

By the way, me too I noticed that a linux and a windows on the same lan cannot communicate each other (but they can communicate with ekiga.net concurrently).

--
Eugen