Re: [Ekiga-list] streming with ekiga

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Pietro Del Toso
<pietroamadio deltoso virgilio it> wrote:
> Radio-Mortlake is equipped with Windows XP with regard to the software and the
> line is adsl, so there should be no problems with the SIP protocol, but how
> can the streming to do?

> And if in the study, as
> receiver program, install ekiga makes communication difficult, which program
> should play this role?

Well, getting the audio from SIP to the radio stream is the hard part.
If it's just a PC based web radio with no dedicated studio equipment,
then I don't think that's possible without some custom software =(

> The pastor has undersigned an account with ekiga-list (apiticco ekiga net),
> ekiga should be installed in the PC that is in the church (please look at the
> picture) with his account and call the study of radio?

Right, if you get the studio side working (which should have a SIP
account somewhere, too), then just call the studio.

Best,
--
Ian