Re: [Ekiga-list] EKIGA

On 21/12/11 18:50, Robert M. Riches Jr. wrote:
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 17:41:32 +0100
From: Eugen Dedu<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>

On 21/12/11 17:35, mig-system videotron ca wrote:
On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:15:00 -0500, Eugen Dedu
<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>  wrote:

On 21/12/11 17:13, mig-system videotron ca wrote:
Thank's Eugen, they are not switched on. So I switched them on to see
but no difference.

Then send us the -d 4 output...

SORRY ABOUT THIS - BUT WHAT IS A "-d 4 output" AND HOW DO I GET IT ?

http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga#How_to_get_a_debug_output

Just a suggestion: It might also be helpful to new users to
specify some method by which the debug output can be 'sent'
such that it does not end up in a black hole.  Both times I
sent debug output (compressed but still barely exceeding the
40KB limit) to the mailing list, I received an auto-response
that the message was queued for moderator approval, which
never came, apparently because there is no actual moderator.

Indeed, you have to resend it.

There is some info at the end of the Web page, maybe a link to the end of the page needs to be added?

--
Eugen