Re: [Ekiga-list] Linksys SPA901 and Ekiga not working

And just like that, without changing any settings, without restarting any
router/modem or the phone, without even logging in to the phone's web
setting interface, now the phone suddenly registers with Ekiga and calls
work as well!

I don't understand it. For several weeks the phone was unable to register
and I had already given up. Now it suddenly works.

Oh well, I'll report back to here if the problem re-appears. Thank you for
the answers in any case. If anyone has an educated guess about why the phone
suddenly started working, I'm all ears (or eyes). :)