Re: [Ekiga-list] I want to add messages to the ICMP in Ekiga

On 01/02/13 20:44, Toyman wrote:
Hello,
I am new to the Ekiga code and I wanted add some more messages to the
ICMP messages . I was looking at the source code for Ekiga and I can't
find where the ICMP code is parsed out for evaluation. I noticed it uses
  OPAL which I have never interacted with either.
Can anyone direct me where to go to add ICMP messages to the Ekiga
source code.

It is in opal library.

What precisely are you trying to do?  What do you use ICMP for?!

--
Eugen