[Ekiga-list] Call immediatly Hang up

Hello,

I try to use EKIGA instead of XLITE but I have some problems.
I don't find anything about that on web forum or google.
So I post here on this list my problem : thank you for your answers .

In resume:
With XLITE on windows over a vpn : no problem.

With Ekiga on linux mint :  Account well register but no call pick up , seems to not match at all

I have the log 4 2 if someone would to see it .

Thank you so much for your answers.

Best regards.

Sébastian.

[http://www.crbn.fr/images/disclaimer/disclaimer.jpg]<http://www.crbn.fr/images/disclaimer/>

Imprimer ce courriel est-il nécessaire ? Plus de la moitié des pages imprimées ne sont jamais utilisées.