Re: [Ekiga-list] missing pics and no calls

I'm not going to compress this it's so short (ekiga -d8):

##############################
XCAP error: Unauthorized
<A>bort, <C>ore dump, <I>gnore?
(ekiga:17532): GLib-CRITICAL **: Source ID 4294967295 was not found when attempting to remove it

(ekiga:17532): CLib-CRITICAL **: Source ID 4294967295 was not found when attempting to remove it
##############################

This was made when trying to do one echo test and
one call back test.
I do have gnom-icon-theme installed and I reinstalled
it just in case, but there are still not icons, except
the broken one, present, and the red and green phone ones.
As this seems to be a permissions problem the I'm
running as a normal user un a gentoo system that's
up to date, groups that I belong to are:
myself, games, video, cdrw, users, plugdev, cdrom,
wheel, and lp.

THanks, David