Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga-list Digest, Vol 150, Issue 1

On Tue, 2020-06-02 at 09:41 -0400, Kenyon Karl via ekiga-list wrote:
Note that the Ekiga software is immediately available to all Ubuntu
Linux users (including Kubuntu and the like) in the normal Ubuntu
software directory. I have installed it in my Kubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
system.  I have tried to register the following SIP address at
ekiga.net but I am not at all assured that the server is functional.

ekiga.net has been shutdown.

--
Highland Park Neighborhood Association
Adam Tauno Williams, Board Chair