Re: OpenCD & GNOME

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

Can we make their LiveCD be basically our LiveCD, with the gconf tweaks
and the advertising content?

Probably unlikely, as they're pimping Ubuntu directly (OpenCD is sponsored
by Canonical).

We could try to ensure that fun applications running on Windows, such as
Gimp and Inkscape, are identified as built with the GNOME development
platform.

Shouldn't be tough at all, there's a spiffy Windows launcher thingy for
running the installers that includes some explanatory text. Would fit very
nicely there.

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2005: August 1st-5th         http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/

   "I came for the quality, but I stayed for the freedom." - Sean Neakums