Re: Yet Another Poster

ons, 10,.08.2005 kl. 19.05 +0200, skrev Andreas Nilsson:
Did another poster to match the Official Desktop of Happy People one.
It seems like I didn't have support for thaiwanese, so that's currently
three squares in the png. Will fix it later. Hope to do them as pdf
soon, not sure how though. Scribus svg support is not satisfying enough yet.
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/poster-language.png
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/poster-language.svg
- Andreas

I just want to make you aware of this before it hit gets printed or
something :-) http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=preferred  Or am
I way off here and "preffered" is US English?

Besides that, I really think it's a great poster.

Cheers,
Terance